CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The Call for Proposals is closed.
Minds Mastering Machines 2020 will take place in Mannheim from May 26 to 28, 2020.
The conference will provide up-to-date and practical knowledge on AI and machine learning for software developers, data scientists, reasearchers and team leaders.
It is hosted by heise Developer, an online channel for software development, dpunkt.verlag, publisher of computer reference books, and iX, the print magazine for IT professionals.
M3 Conference 2019
The hosts of the conference invite experts in the field of machine learning and artificial intelligence to submit presentations and full-day tutorials by
January 25, 2020.
We are looking for talks covering different areas of AI.
Tools & Services
- Neural Networks and DNNs
- Supervised/Unsupervised/Reinforcement Learning
- Text mining and Natural Language Processing
- Decision trees, evolutionary algorithms
- Computer vision
- Predictive maintenance & analytics
- Hardware platforms
- Cognitive Computing
- Data mining
- Knowledge acquisition, representation
- Machine learning frameworks
- Programming languiages and libraries
- Tools for data collection and analysis
- Cloud services
- ML lifecycle from prototype to production
- Integration with software stacks
- Security, GDPR
- Continuous Integrtion for ML applications
- Model optimziation
- Blackbox analysis
- Ethics, privacy, …
- Smart anything
- Intelligent agents/systems
- Computational creativity
- Affective computing
Please indicate, whether you prefer to give a presentation lasting up to 45 minutes or a long session of up to 75 minutes. Workshops have been scheduled for full days (6 to 7 hours).
Please send us an abstract of your proposed presentation which is geared to your target group (400-700 characters). Supplementary materials (long abstracts, slides, proposals, etc.) are welcome, too.
We especially place value on your positioning of the proposal in regard to knowledge you expect from the audience as well as the educational objective of your talk.
The deadline for submissions is January 17th, 2020. The complete schedule will be available online by end of February 2020.
Find the members of the conference board here.
Please feel free to contact us with questions regarding the conference or schedule of events